- Wax Pepper Relleno with Andouille and Pimiento Cheese
- Shrimp, Crab, and Crawfish Bisque
- Three Bean Salad with Butter Lettuce
- Roulade of Gunthorp Farm Pork Tenderloin with Sage Sausage, Cherry Compote, and Wild Mushroom Dirty Rice
- Fresh Melon and Blackberry Granitas
Optional Wine Pairings $16
- 2006 Pacific Rim Chenin Blanc, Columbia Valley, Washington
- Szigeti Gruner Veltliner Brut, Burgenland, Austria
- 2006 Perrin Cotes-du-Rhone Rouge, Rhone, France
- Sainter Germaine Champagne Cocktail
We often love to feature the pork of Gunthorp Farm, this evening we will be cutting the tenderloins out of the pork short loins we buy, and rolling them up with a sausage we make out of the trimmings of said pork short loin. For good measure, we spike it with sage from Garden to Be, and serve it with an intense cherry compote made from Seedling’s tart cherries (this is also dynamite on our Sally Lunn French Toast.) Locally grown green and dragon’s tongue beans (an heirloom runner bean) and butter lettuce, plus Seedling’s blackberries, Twin Hawks’ Hungarian Wax Peppers, and Harmony Valley’s melons, and Hidden Valley Farm’s wild mushrooms round out the localvore items on the menu.
Ste Germain is a wonderful French liquer of elderflowers, and we’ve found it makes a fantastic champagne cocktail when mixed with Asprinio, a superbly tart and refreshing bubbly from Southern Italy.